MIAMI PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Did you sustain severe injuries in a car accident in Miami? Or you were a victim of medical malpractice, and you are looking to receive compensation from the responsible party. If you are a victim of any incident that is not your fault, then you need the help of an experienced Miami personal injury lawyer.
A personal injury accident can bring catastrophic injuries. On some occasions, a victim may be incapacitated after the accident. Our Miami personal injury attorney can help you recover compensation for your damages and bring you your well-deserved justice.
Personal injury attorneys are legal experts who are well-versed in personal injury law. At The Soffer Firm, we have been helping clients since 2013. Throughout our years of expertise, we were able to bring justice to numerous personal injury victims! Contact us now for a free consultation.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO HIRE A MIAMI PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY?
Miami personal injury lawyers help victims in more ways than you can imagine. These professionals are familiar with the local law about personal injury. They can help you recover compensation, fight for your rights, and understand what is going on in your case.
You Need to Recover From Your Physical Injuries.
The most important thing that an accident victim is looking for after any personal injury accident is physical relief. All you want to do is recover from your injuries after an accident. It's crucial to get the proper medical treatment after this event.
A car accident can lead to physical injuries. A victim suffers from spinal cord injuries, bone fractures, and other serious wounds in most cases. In some cases, victims sustain internal organ damage that has long-term effects on their health and quality of life.
Our Miami personal injury law firm will help you receive the compensation you deserve.
You Are Not Sure What Your Personal Injury Claim Is Worth.
Most people are not aware of the value of their personal injury claims. Therefore, they hire lawyers to get compensation for them. This is especially true in most personal injury accident cases.
There are so many risks involved in this type of claim. Our Miami personal injury attorney can assist you with the legal process. We handled several different types of accidents in the past, and we can help you with your case.
You Might Not Know Who Is Liable for Your Injuries.
It is relatively hard to know who the liable party is in an accident in some cases. This can be especially true in most personal injury accidents.
It's essential to have an experienced Miami personal injury lawyer working on your case. They will investigate the case and determine who is responsible for your injuries.
You Need to Level the Playing Field.
It might feel like you are in a one-sided fight in your case. You may feel that the insurance company is against you after the accident. That is why it's essential to hire an experienced Miami personal injury attorney at The Soffer Firm.
Our team will level the playing field with our resources, knowledge, and experience. We have helped numerous clients in their personal injury claims throughout Florida!
WHY SHOULD YOU FILE A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM IN MIAMI?
If you are a resident of Miami, it is essential to file a personal injury claim after an accident. Miami has some of the best personal injury lawyers in Florida. It would help if you had an attorney knowledgeable about personal injury law and could help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
A victim will have numerous benefits when they file a personal injury claim for their damages:
- Miami personal injury attorneys are familiar with the local court system. This means that your case will be handled by local professionals who know and understand your case.
- The damages available in Miami are among some of the highest in the state of Florida. You will be able to recover a substantial amount in your case if you live in Miami.
- Most of the residents in Miami have health insurance, car insurance, and homeowner's insurance. This is important because it means that your attorney will have more options for recovering compensation for your case.
MIAMI PERSONAL INJURY CASES WE HANDLE
Our experienced Miami personal injury lawyer is an expert in various aspects of personal injury law. We were able to maximize compensation for our previous clients. Moreover, when they needed legal representation for their personal injury lawsuit, our Miami personal injury attorney readily stood up to defend their rights.
Here is the complete list of personal injury cases our Miami personal injury law firm handles:
- Bicycle Accidents. Bicycling has become increasingly popular on Miami's streets. Bicyclists, on the other hand, are no strangers to serious injury. A Miami bicycle accident lawyer can assist you in filing a case to collect fair compensation for your damages.
- Boating Accidents. A tragic Miami boating accident may have far-reaching consequences for your life. You may lose your career because of this. Moreover, your finances will suffer, and your life may completely turn around for the worst after an accident.
- Car Accidents. Most individuals do not want to be involved in a vehicle accident, but sadly, it occurs all the time. After all, no one can control how other people drive. If a reckless driver victimizes you, you must contact a Miami personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
- Daycare Accidents. Daycare centers are not immune to accidents caused by the caretakers' irresponsibility. Accidents can cause mild to severe kid injuries. It can be lethal in rare situations owing to staff members' lack of attention and oversight.
- Defective Products. This branch of personal injury law focuses on harmful and faulty products. The Soffer Firm has represented several clients in the past who were victims of defective products. We have battled hard against reckless manufacturers and companies.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. In case you have been severely injured in a DUI crime or accident. Then you may be able to pursue claims arising from the drunk driver's carelessness. Furthermore, you may be able to sue the person for punitive damages.
- Lyft Accidents. In this day and age, most individuals would instead use ride-sharing applications to go around. Uber and Lyft are brands of the most prominent applications in the industry. These applications provide users with the security and convenience they need.
- Medical Malpractice. We rely on a doctor or other healthcare professionals to keep us safe when we are hurt or sick. When a healthcare provider is careless, catastrophic accidents can happen. It can get complicated to file a medical lawsuit in Florida. It would be best to find the help of an experienced Miami medical malpractice lawyer in these circumstances.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Motorcycle riders are high-risk drivers on wide roads and city streets. There is a progressive number of motor accidents caused by reckless drivers.
- Negligent Security. A property owner is legally required to guarantee that his enterprise has suitable security measures in place. When a landlord fails to create a safe atmosphere for his tenants. In that instance, he is legally liable for carelessness.
- Nursing Home Abuse. When your loved ones face a case of nursing home abuse and neglect, it is crucial to call a Miami nursing home abuse lawyer. You must seek legal action urgently. We can help you demand compensation for the injuries of a loved one.
- Restaurant Injury. Our Miami personal injury firm obtained millions of dollars for our clients. We help clients who have been injured at restaurants around Miami and Broward County.
- Slip And Fall. Slip and fall incidents can be dangerous. But, you don't have to suffer as a result. We want to assist you if you have been hurt in a slip and fall accident in Miami.
- Scooter Accident Lawyer. In case you have been involved in a scooter accident in Miami. Then you must contact The Soffer Law Firm for a free consultation. We provide astute legal assistance with scooter and motorscooter accident victims.
- Truck Accidents. Truck accident victims can receive money for their injuries. Injuries like brain or spinal cord damage can have permanent complications. Contacting a Miami truck accident lawyer can help you recover money for your damages.
- Wrongful Death. Suppose a family member or your partner died from a wrongful death. Then you or a member of your family can initiate a wrongful death case. A Miami wrongful death lawyer can assist you in receiving the just compensation you deserve.
HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO FILE A PERSONAL INJURY LAWSUIT IN MIAMI?
The state of Florida established a four-year limitation for personal injury cases. This means that you have at least four years to hold a defendant accountable for your injuries. In this case, you must waste no time and act promptly before the limitation ends.
WHAT DAMAGES CAN YOU RECOVER THROUGH A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?
A personal injury victim can recover compensation for economic or special and non-economic damages. For economic damages, a personal injury victim can demand compensation for their lost wages, including future loss of earnings; medical expenses, including future medical expenses; and other property damages. For non-economic damages, victims can seek payment for their mental and emotional damages.
SEEK HELP FROM OUR EXPERIENCED MIAMI PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Personal injury accidents happen every time and everywhere. It's important that you are prepared when an unfortunate event falls on you. Contact our Miami personal injury lawyer now at The Soffer Firm for a free case consultation. At The Soffer Firm, you pay nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
You may reach us at 786-788-7344. In case you want another way to submit your case details, our online contact form is also available. You can fill it out here.